Come and enjoy the Bi-Zi Farms Pumpkin Patch! We love having the opportunity to open our farm to our Clark County neighbors and friends.
Our Pumpkin Patch & Harvest Festival is meant to celebrate the annual harvest and our farm’s rural heritage. We encourage everyone to come and experience a day on the farm.
We will be open Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th, 2014 - 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Closed at 6:00 PM) The Corn Maze, by itself, will be open Saturday 6 PM – 9:30 PM (Closed at 10:00 PM). After this beginning weekend, we will revert to our normal Pumpkin Patch & Harvest Festival days and hours stated below:
We will be open to the public Fridays 2pm – 5:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am – 5:30 pm every weekend in October. Admission is $9.00 per person, 2 years & under are free!
If you are really up for a challenge, the Nighttime Corn Maze will be open Friday and Saturday nights from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm after the Pumpkin Patch closes and you can do the Corn Maze in the dark by itself for a $ 5.00 admission. (Yes, your daytime Pumpkin Patch admission includes the Corn Maze even after the Pumpkin Patch closes. If you leave and plan on re-entering to do the Corn Maze, be sure to get your hand stamped before you leave!) Be sure to bring a flashlight!
Your entrance to the Pumpkin Patch includes:
- One free pumpkin, any size you can carry
- Free admission to the corn maze
- Free admission to the farm animals
- Free children’s activities such as:
- Bale Maze
- Corn crib
- Bale Pyramid
- Pedal tractor driving
- NEW! Calf roping station! Find your inner cowboy!
- Farm Animals
- Two shots on the Pumpkin Launchers
- Live music (Friday afternoon, Saturdays and Sundays)
- One free hot drink per admission: coffee, spiced cider or hot chocolate
- Wagon ride to and from the Pumpkin Patch to find your “Perfect Pumpkin”.
- Corn shelling and grinding station
Free apple cider sampling
Also available at the pumpkin patch are:
- Pony rides
- Face Painting
- Food and drink
- Fresh kettle corn and caramel corn
(*NOTE* Bi-Zi Farms is open during the week for groups by appointment only. Please call in advance for a reservation. (360) 574-9119. Minimum group size is 15.)
Bill and Peggy would like to thank the following groups and people for their assistance in past years:
- Prairie High School ROTC
- Washington Illusion U-12 Tournament Softball
- Columbia River Jr./Sr. Class
- Dirt Church ATV Club
- Our friends from the Fort Vancouver Antique Equipment Association: Tony and Valerie Sha, Fred & Vickie Taylor, Dave Davis, Morry Stamp, Rob and Darlene Miller, Marvin Anderson, Wayne, Sherrie and Patrick Longfield, Doug and Michael Findlay.